Did you know there is still time to consign to Stack’s Bower Galleries Official Auction at the ANA World’s Fair of Money? We are accepting U.S. Coins and World Paper Money through June 19 and U.S. Currency through June 22. Whether you are thinking of selling your entire collection, or would like to auction select pieces or duplicates, now is the time to consign. As the demand for coins and currency across all areas of numismatics continues to be very strong, Stack’s Bowers Galleries and the ANA invite you to take advantage of this unique opportunity and realize top market price for your holdings in one of the best venues of the year. And if that’s not enough, check out these additional reasons to consign.
Stack’s Bowers Galleries Offers Consignors:
- Decades of continuous leadership with our founders Q. David Bowers and Harvey Stack at our numismatic helm.
- Unparalleled expertise in all areas of numismatics. Our numismatists are world renown and ready to work with you! Led by President Brian Kendrella, our world-class team includes Greg Roberts, Lawrence R. Stack, Ron Gillio, Christine Karstedt, John Pack, Vicken Yegparian, Scott Reiter, Peter Treglia, Manning Garrett, Richard Ponterio, Matt Orsini, Nirat Lertchitvikul, Aris Maragoudakis, and many other familiar faces you know from auctions and conventions around the world. All of our professionals have handled many famous rarities and collections during their careers and are eager to work with you to guarantee the best possible presentation for your material.
- An unmatched legacy of achieving world record prices at auction for over 80 years. Several more were recently set in our March 2020 sale.
- Award-winning, industry-leading bidding technology. Our website, voted Best Dealer Website in 2019, offers not only user-friendly auction archives, but also high-resolution images of all auction lots, access to important bidding resources, and easily downloadable pdf catalogs.
- Award-winning catalogs are the norm at Stack’s Bowers Galleries, with countless NLG Catalog of the Year awards received over the decades, including last year’s awards for both Best U.S. Coin Catalog and Best U.S. Paper Money Catalog.
- Exclusive Rarities Night events showcasing the rarest of the rare.
- Dynamic worldwide marketing to proven bidders and mainstream media.
- A demonstrated history of financial integrity. For over 80 years, in every economic climate, our consignors have been paid in full and on time.
- Unparalleled customer service, including providing personal consignment plans, offering phone descriptions, and executing bids placed by phone or mail. History has shown that Stack’s Bowers Galleries has the expertise and the tools to achieve the optimum results for your consignment.
- Generous cash advances upon request: While your collections is being showcased, we can offer you money to spend right now in the form of an instant cash advance against the proceeds of your consignment. All you have to do is ask!
- Let Stack’s Bowers Galleries assist you in shipping your coins and currency to our California office in a safer and more convenient manner than ever before. Your consignment director will provide prepaid USPS or FedEx labels and sanitized packing materials, and arrange contact-free pickups at your office or residence, all secured by our private insurance.
Call a consignment specialist today at 800-458-4646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.